What? Brandy? What happened? Can you send me the pill you took?
I am so proud of you! That is awesome. I am getting a lot of peer pressure to do the half in August too. MAYBE we will see you there!
I was supposed to be there with you two!!!
Which half are you running? The SLC half wasn't bad, but the Bryce Canyon half was great! Beautiful and down hill for like 7 miles ;) I can't believe that I run at all.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What? Brandy? What happened? Can you send me the pill you took?
I am so proud of you! That is awesome. I am getting a lot of peer pressure to do the half in August too. MAYBE we will see you there!
I was supposed to be there with you two!!!
Which half are you running? The SLC half wasn't bad, but the Bryce Canyon half was great! Beautiful and down hill for like 7 miles ;) I can't believe that I run at all.
Post a Comment