skip to main | skip to sidebar

Larsgard Clan

This is what makes life so wonderful

Friday, December 3, 2010

I thought it would be fun to do a pic of the kids feet.
I think they turned out really neat. Can you tell which feet belong to who?

Posted by "B" at 1:25 PM

1 comment:

Nanci and Steve said...

I love this idea. so cute.

December 5, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
"B"
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (10)
    • ▼  December (5)
      • We went ice skating for Hailey's friend bday party...
      • Here are some pics from Hailey's 7 birthday.Her po...
      • The day after Thanksgiving we went and cut down ou...
      • I thought it would be fun to do a pic of the kids ...
      • Ok here is my halloween pics. We went to Steve's ...
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (50)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (28)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)

Family & Friends

  • Amy R.
  • Bettie
  • Gina
  • Keirsten
  • Rachel
  • Steve and Nanci
  • Studio 6

music